Our Legal Services
- Commercial Fraud Lawyers
- Health and Safety Lawyers
- Trading Standards Lawyers
- Environmental Defence Lawyers
- Business Law Solicitors
- White Collar Crime Solicitors
- Corruption Lawyers
- Regulatory Offence Investigation
- Corporate Crime Solicitors
- Corporate Criminal Defence
- Professional Negligence Law Solicitors
- Criminal Defence for Business
A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving that person of it – Section 1 Theft Act 1968.
This offence can cover a wide ranging number of situations. People can face prosecution for charges of theft by finding, shoplifting, theft of a motor vehicle, theft from an employer, etc.